Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Not dead - only resting

I've had a hectic start of the year. Selling and buying apartments in Stockholm is a nervewrecking affair and the sums involved are astronomical...

That's probably the main reason things have been a tad quiet around here lately - I simply havent had peace of mind to sit down and focus on modelling. Other reasons are work and, admittedly, a slight fatigue after last years rather frantic pace of miniature production...

However - there is some progress. Here's a new gun servitor at the assembly stage. Nowhere near done, but I like him so far...


7 comments:

  1. Very cool looking! The head is looking convincingly down the barrel of the gun as well.

    I wonder how that helmet would look cut down as a mask though?

    Are you going to make a tech magus for him to accompany, or has he been seconded to the inquisition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate!
      Hmm...How do you mean "cut down to a mask"?

      Delete
    2. I mean cut the "face" of the helmet off, and apply it to another head (or skull) to make it a mask.

      I do not mean you need to do it here! I was just wondering what it would look like.

      Delete
  2. WIP's coming along nicely! Glad to hear you're human after all: After the amount of content you produced for the last year, I had my doubts... ;)

    Make sure to recharge your creative batteries every once in a while: If you burn yourself out on the 40k stuff, we all lose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - sometimes one just needs to take a break. as you say I´ve kept a rather frantic pace this last year...

      Delete
  3. Really nice kitbash you made here! Can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We´ll see what happens - the right arm will probably be quite a lot different in the end...

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.