Friday, August 30, 2013

Sickle-Kin

Here's an early glimse of the first daemon of Mhorrigot. Not the first daemon of Mhorrigot made though - Igandris over at the Ammobunker beat me to the punch with his groovy Herald: http://s3.zetaboards.com/The_Ammobunker/single/?p=8308829&t=7637326



I start out small with a basic lowly Sickle-kin. The plan is to do this guy and perchance a herald before moving on to the big stuff - Scythe Lord, Scythemare & Shrouded Stalker. 

I'm not especially happy wih the current Stalker concept so it'll probably get a redesign. Nothing major but it just lacks a certain something... 


6 comments:

  1. So cool, love the face. I'm really looking forward to the bigger Mhorrigot beasties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We´ll see how they turn out... The tricky bit will be to make the Scythe Lord look different from a Lord of Change...

      Delete
  2. Another excellent use of that wraith body. The way you used the plaguebearer body is fantastic; it is very smooth and natural. Some of the best kitbashing I have ever seen. It recreates your concept images strikingly well. I really like how creepy he looks without a mouth too. Mhorrigot is truly terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate! I'm gonna sculpt some insecty mouthparts...

      Not too happy bout the legs though... I

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.