Thursday, July 18, 2013

'Ere we go, 'ere we go

As promised earlier here's a bunch of pics of (parts of) my ork army. Had a rare game of proper 40k today with a friend (his name is Jonas - he's carrying the wheel) so with the army and terrain out I took some "scenic" shots.

"Deffstarz" they're called - sneaky followers of Mork with strong Blood Axe leanings. I've got about 2500 pts at the moment, but it's steadily growing. 
As much as I love grimdark blancheanisms and the gritty imperium the orks are truly where my heart lies - hence they're the ones I most often take to the field.
Anyway - 'ere we go:



+ Slugga boyz nob + 
+ Nob +

+ Big Choppa Nob +


+ Big Choppa Nob +


+ Nob +


+ Deff Dredd with kustom mega-blastas +

+ Nobz Mob with Painboy +

+ Big Mek with Shokk Attack Gun +


+ Kommando Kaptin +

+ Kommandos +


+ Kommandos +


+ Biker Nob +


+ Stormboyz Drillboss +

+ Tankbusta Nob +


+ Tankbustaz +

+ New pics added 18/7 +

+ The entire Waaagh! +







10 comments:

  1. Lovely! Tons of great conversions in there.

    Do you have a shot of the whole army together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added some new army shots for ya!

      Not that easy to pull off with an iPhone, but that's the best I could do at the moment.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, and as expected, they look great en-mass

      Delete
  2. Those are fantastic! Definitely eye catching - I dig 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orks were my first love and I always get drawn back to them... :)

    I really like the Tankusta conversions, I'm not really a fan of the official ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. They have this sort of S/M thing going on that doesn't really fit orks...

      Delete
    2. I didn't like the Kommando models for their intended purpose either, and started converting them into my Tankbustas some time ago, which I though they were better suited to.. (I really need to get back to them)...

      And I'm planning on making my own Kommandos from across the plastics range, mainly using parts with very light or no armour/clothing (one of the biker torsos, etc).

      Delete
    3. Desert rats with shorts?

      Delete
    4. I was thinking along the lines of a bunch of warpainted, greased up, stripped down, sneaky, lightly equipped, guerrilla fighters. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.